- Three layer construction with a soft top layer wicks fluid away from the wound; Fluff filler absorbs and disperses fluid throughout the entire pad.
- Infection protection. Acts as a reservoir to capture exudates, helping to prevent the development of moist pathways that can lead to contamination.
- Absorbs at least twice as much fluid without strike-through as competitive abdominal pads reducing dressing changes; Utilizes 65% of the pad prior to fluid strike-through versus 10% utilization of competitive pads.
- All four edges are sealed to prevent lint residue and leaking; help prevent particulate matter from escaping, decreasing the possibility of wound contamination.
- Wet proof barrier backing retards fluid strike-through; Moisture proof backing protects both the patient and healthcare worker from fluid strike-through.
- Primary Dressings: Abdominal or other large incisions; large trauma sites.
- Secondary Dressings: Over heavily exudating wounds; cushioning, moisture protection