When it comes to washing, showering, bathing, etc., Leukomed® T plus allows patients to quickly resume their everyday activities. And there is no risk: the transparent wound dressing is waterproof and bacteria proof.
- Following surgical intervention
- After injuries, e.g. cuts and grazes
- For protecting wounds, e.g. during hydrotherapy and water massage
Provides effective protection from water and bacteria.
- Leukomed® T plus is sterilized, individually sealed, and reliably covers the wound.
- The transparent polyurethane film of Leukomed® T plus is waterproof and bacteria proof.
- Leukomed® T plus is permeable to water vapour and oxygen.
Dessing changes do not affect the healing process.
- A non-adherent layer of the wound pad prevents from sticking to the wound.
Extra safe for secreting wounds.
- The highly absorbent wound pad ensures reliable absorption of secretions.
All-round suitability for covering wounds dressing.
- Leukomed® T plus is radio transparent.
- Easy to use, allowing quick dressing changes.
- In seven handy sizes.
- All are available in two pack sizes.
Leukomed® T and Leukomed® T plus are easy and quick to apply.
- Hold the wound dressing at the red handling tape. Then remove the top layer of release paper.
- Using the handling tape, the transparent wound dressing can be applied accurately to the wound. Now remove the second layer of release paper.
- Carefully press the transparent film onto the skin, especially around the edges. Full skin contact ensures that the dressing is waterproof and a bacterial barrier.
- Now remove the application film in one go using the red handling tape.
- To remove, pull off the film dressing evenly using one of the edges – painless and gentle on the skin.